Arc System Works announced BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle will launch for PlayStation 4, Switch, and PC in 2018, developer.
The developer also announced that Rachel Alucard and Hazama from BlazBlue, and Weiss Schnee from RWBY will be playable. They join the previously announced Ragna the Bloodedge and Jin Kisaragi from BlazBlue, Yu Narukami and Yosuke Hanamura from Persona 4 Arena, Hyde and Linne from Under Night In-Birth, and Ruby Rose from RWBY.
The next BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle information reveal will arrive in late October.
You can check out the latest trailer below. Visit the official website here.
Today Square-Enix has revealed LEFT ALIVE ™, a brand-new survival action shooter coming to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and STEAM® in 2018.
Veteran developers Toshifumi Nabeshima (director, Armored Core series), Yoji Shinkawa (character designer, METAL GEAR series), and Takayuki Yanase (mech designer, Ghost in the Shell: Arise, Mobile Suit Gundam 00, Xenoblade Chronicles X) join forces to create LEFT ALIVE’s dark and gritty world.
H2 Interactive has announced that they will be bringing River City Melee: Battle Royal Special, which was previously released for PlayStation 4, to Steam worldwide on September 14.
You can check out a brief overview below.
This is the most recent installment of the Kunio-Kun franchise, recreated as a fun and easy fighting game with the fighting aspects taken and upgraded from River City Super Sports Challenge: All Star Special.
The developers of the acclaimed fighting game series BlazBlue have participated in the development this game to improve the user experience. The game is designed to enhance the mind games and overall balance, which allows players a more strategic approach.
Brand New Systems
- Rage Super Arts: A gauge will fill up as you’re damaged, and when it eventually reaches its maximum capacity, you will enter “Rage” mode! In Rage mode, your overall and Super Arts will be enhanced! For example, you can use “Mach Kick II” instead of “Mach Kick,” your “Bomb” punch will be explosive, and so on.
- New Skills: On top of new special moves, all characters can now use the throw skill. With increased means to survive the battle, players can experience intense combat by lifting the opponent into the air and adding attacks, striking multiple opponents with the Giant Swing, and so on.
- Football Stadium: Score Goals! Opponents will take damage when you make a goal in their goalpost.
- Factory Stage: Random items are generated when you push the switches on both sides of the stage! Feeling lucky? Try your luck!
You can find even more new stages in the game!
- Single Player: Enjoy each of the 25 teams’ unique story lines.
- Free Battle: Set each battle condition and battle with up to four players.
- Multiplayer: Play with friends in online multiplayer mode. You can also search for another player’s online room.
End your summer with a “Steam”-y romance; Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds comes out today for 30% off on Steam and don’t forget the bundle options.
1863. As the end of the Bakumatsu period draws closer…
A lone Chizuru Yukimura travels from Edo to Kyoto in hopes of searching for her father who mysteriously vanished. As she ventures through the unfamiliar city in the dark of night, she is suddenly attacked by a gang of samurai. Amidst the chaos, a mysterious figure approaches her, hungry for the taste of blood.
As the threat of danger approaches, she is saved by none other than the Shinsengumi.
After their encounter, Chizuru lives with the men of the Shinsengumi to fulfill their common goal: seeking out her missing father. However, she slowly uncovers the Shinsengumi’s dark secret: The Furies. A group of men calling themselves “Demons” eventually confront the Shinsengumi, standing in opposition to their secret Fury identity.
Upon meeting these Demons, Chizuru is forced to come face to face with the secrets of her past. This story is about a girl who allies with the men of the Shinsengumi, who are struggling to uphold their faith in an era of rapid social change in Japan.
- 12 Handsome Bachelors – Fall in love, and choose one of 12 bachelors (including 6 new bachelors in this installment) as your love interest. Discover multiple branching storylines and write your own history, as these warriors battle for your heart in this historical fantasy!
- Over 80 Hours of Romance – With over 30 different endings, immerse yourself in dramas of romance, friendship, and betrayal. Parameters affect your relationships, so be sure to keep track of your narrative choices to navigate away from bad endings–and win over his heart!
- Beauty at Your Fingertips – Fluid animation and vibrant art breathes life into this climatic era in Japan’s history! Then, view all of the art in a gorgeous photo gallery.
Have you had a chance to pick up this title yet? Have you played it on the Vita? Did you have a favorite ending? Let us know in the comments!
Konami has released some new info and screenshots of the upcoming Metal Gear Survive during Gamescom 2017.
Metal Gear Survive is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in early 2018.
You can check out the screenshots and fact sheet below.
Konami Digital Entertainment breaks new ground with an original spin-off from Metal Gear Solid V titled Metal Gear Survive. This title introduces a fresh spirit of exploration, unique mechanics and strategic co-op gameplay.
Metal Gear Survive is a survival action game in an alternative universe. In a struggle to survive, and understand this new environment, players engage in both a Single Play and connected co-op Play. In the battle for survival scavenged materials must be wrought into usable items, gear and weapons if you are to have any hope of making it home.
- Two ways to play – Single Play and CO-OP Play. These modes are linked via Base Camp. Character progress and gear carries between the two modes.
- Build and develop your Base Camp. This offers access to weapon and gear crafting. As well as offering you a command centre for planning missions in Single Play and CO-OP Play.
- Gather resources for use in crafting including blue prints and raw materials. These can be gathered in Single play by exploring the environment or won in successful CO-OP missions
- Develop Base camp with new facilities to aid survival – including crop growing, animal rearing, food and water storage. As your camp develops you’ll gain access to high grade crafting items.
- Manage resources, including human essentials such as food and water as well as raw materials used for weapons, defences and expendables.