Publisher Spike Chunsoft and developer Q-Games have announced PixelJunk Monsters 2. The tower defense sequel will launch digitally for PlayStation 4, Switch, and Steam on May 25 for $14.99.
Here is an overview of PixelJunk Monsters 2:
About the PixelJunk Series
In 2007, Q-Games released PixelJunk Racers. Since then, the series’ popularity has grown internationally and Q-Games has released several celebrated PixelJunk titles with genres ranging from arty platformers to hard-core side-scrollers.
About PixelJunk Monsters 2
In the acclaimed tower defense series’ first ever official sequel, play as Tikiman and build towers to defend your Tiki Hut from the monster hordes. The sequel brings with it four player online co-op, new and sometimes quite explosive fruit bombs and on top
of that the game has been fully re-imagined in beautifully detailed 3D. Get ready to defend your Chibis again in this fun and addictive game for all the family.
- Local & Online Play – Maximize the fun by playing with your friends on the couch or with up to four players online!
- Close Encounters – Multiply the suspense by toggling your POV from top-down to an in-your-face view!
- Fluid and Detailed Graphics – Immerse yourself in an all new world like never before as the HD animation breathes life into Tikiman and the unique maps!
- The Mask Makes the Tikiman– A mask for any occasion! Customize Tikiman with different masks and shells.
Sega has announced that they will release Sega Genesis Classics (titled Sega Mega Drive Classics in Europe) for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC worldwide on May 29, assets published on the company’s press site reveal. It will include over 50 Sega Genesis titles.
The collection has over 50 retro classics to experience across every genre;arcade action, shooters, beat’m ups, puzzlers, old favourites and hidden gems, with a raft of modern features. These include online multiplayer, achievements, mirror modes, rewind and save states meaning players old and new should find revisiting these great games an absolute Sonic 3D Blast. Visit the product page for more details, http://www.megadriveclassics.com.
The physical edition will be available to pre-order from US and EMEA retailers very soon. It comes complete with a double sided Golden Axe™ and Streets of Rage™ poster, identical to the ones you will see in the game’s 90s inspired retro gamer’s bedroom, the hub through which players can access the entire collection. Details of digital pre-order will be available very soon.
As if that wasn’t enough to see retro fans through to The End of the Millennium, players of the SEGA Genesis Classics on Steam will also be treated to The Treasures of King Nole in the form of a huge free update to the feature set, giving it parity with the console launch when it releases on May 29, 2018.
- Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
- Alien Soldier
- Altered Beast
- Beyond Oasis
- Bio-Hazard Battle
- Bonanza Bros.
- Columns II
- Comix Zone
- Crack Down
- Decap Attack
- Dr. Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine
- Dynamite Headdy
- Ecco the Dolphin
- Ecco: The Tides of Time
- Ecco Jr.
- ESWAT: City Under Siege
- Eternal Champions
- Fatal Labyrinth
- Gain Ground
- Galaxy Force II
- Golden Axe
- Golden Axe II
- Golden Axe III
- Gunstar Heroes
- Kid Chameleon
- Landstalker: The Treasures of King Nole
- Light Crusader
- Phantasy Star II
- Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom
- Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium
- Shadow Danger
- Shining Force
- Shining Force II
- Shining in the Darkness
- Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Sonic 3D Blast
- Sonic Spinball
- Space Harrier II
- Streets of Rage
- Streets of Rage II
- Streets of Rage 3
- Super Thunder Blade
- Sword of Vermillion
- Vectorman 2
- Virtua Fighter 2
- Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair
- Wonder Boy in Monster World
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition, the upcoming version of Injustice 2.
The Legendary Edition will be available beginning March 27 for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X and PC via Steam and the Microsoft Store, and packages the main game with the following downloadable content:
- All downloadable playable characters: Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Black Manta, Raiden, Hellboy, Atom, Enchantress and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Premiere skins available from the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition including Power Girl, John Stewart Green Lantern, Reverse-Flash, Grid and Black Lightning each with unique looks, voices, and dialogue.
In addition to the packaged content, enhancements that will be available with Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition include:
- The introduction of the Learn Hub, the game’s expanded tutorial
- New Gear items for all characters have been added
- The character level cap is increased to 30
- A new Augment Slot is available at level 30
Arc System Works has revealed new information as well as the main visuals for the upcoming BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle.
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle will release for the Playstation 4, Switch and PC on May 31.
You can check out the key art and details below.
In Episode Mode, players can enjoy an original story where battles unfold on the “Phantom Field,” a singular point where the worlds of the four works represented in the game come together.
Enjoy the unique systems of BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle while acquiring new knowledge.
Defeat the challengers that appear one after the next.
Practice the game controls in various situations.
View all sorts of graphics, including illustrations and movies.
Check out replays of your recorded battles.
Arc System Works has announced that they will release the previous teased “Game Balance Re-Finement Update” for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 versions of Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 on March 1.
The company has also announced that the PC port will be released on a later date.
The patch will available for the following editions of the title:
- Guilty Gear Xrd: Rev 2 owners – Version 1.07 patch
- Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator for PlayStation 4 Upgrade DLC “Rev 2 Upgrade Pack” owners – Version 1.12 patch
- Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator for PlayStation 3 Upgrade DLC “Rev 2 Upgrade Pack” owners – Version 1.11 patch
Here are the main changes of the title.
|Combos and Missions
||In addition to balance changes, some problem content has been revised.
||Fixed a bug that unnaturally listed the names for some skills when using the Combo Recipe display function.
||Fixed a bug that has occurred since the previous update where non-held items were sometimes not obtained even after catching more than 10 fish.
||Improved the delay value variation processing in network battles.
Main Changes (PlayStation 3 version-only)
||Fixed a bug where Zato-1’s injury expression was not properly displayed.
||Fixed a bug that has occurred since the previous update where the direction of Chapter 1 became unnatural.