Square Enix has announced Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition, a new game that retells the story of Final Fantasy XV.
The title is set to launch later in 2017, for iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices.
you can check out screenshots, the trailer, and a quick overview below.
The FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION for iOS, Android and Windows 10 devices, to be released later this year, is an all-new adventure that retells the beloved story of FINAL FANTASY XV, giving fans and newcomers alike the freedom to journey through Eos whenever and from wherever they want. The mobile game features the main characters and story of the console version and newly-announced FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION, with an adorable art style and casual touch controls optimized for mobile devices. The main story is told across ten thrilling episodes, with all ten episodes available at launch and the first episode downloadable for free.
During Gamescom 2017, Bandai Namco has announced that Dragon Ball FighterZ will launch February 2018 worldwide for Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
In Europe, a Dragon Ball FighterZ “CollectorZ Edition” will also be available. It will includ the following:
- Dragon Ball FighterZ game software
- Goku 18cm diorama with an exclusive “Manga Dimension” coloring
- Three arts boards
- Unique SteelBook
Pre-orders will include early access to the open beta, an early unlock of Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta, and two exclusive lobby avatars.
No “News” on the other regions pre-order bonuses has been announced as of yet.
A new trailer and set of screenshots feature recently confirmed playable fighters Super Saiyan Blue Goku, Super Saiyain Blue Vegeta, Android 16, Android 18, Krillin, and Piccolo, as well as a glimpse at story mode. Bandai Namco teases, “With the resurrection of Android 16 and the invasion of the mysterious army corps, the super warriors starts to fall. What is happening?” “Party Match” is also revealed, which is an online battle mode where six players are each in charge of one character during a three-versus-three battle.
You can check out the trailer, and screenshots below.
Ultra Ultra has released an 11-minute, full level playthrough of its upcoming sci-fi action adventure game Echo featuring commentary from the developer.
Echo will launch for PlayStation 4 and PC on September 19.
You can check out a brief overview and the 11-minute gameplay video below about the game
Introducing En, a callow space traveler who, after a century in stasis, arrives at her destination: A Palace born of legend, a marvel of an ancient civilization eons gone, still awaiting its first human occupants. Out here, using forgotten technology, En hopes to bring back a life that should not have been lost…
A character-driven story of introspection and discovery, Echo quickly develops into something much more unsettling. Stepping into the shoes of En, it becomes clear that The Palace itself studies everything you are, everything that you do; in order to use it against you.
The Palace creates ‘Echoes’, with the sole purpose of destroying you. The game will shift and change as you do, constantly evolving its Echoes based your actions – If you sneak, they will get stealthier. If you shoot, they will start to shoot back.
Your only respite lies in the sanctuary of a Blackout. As The Palace shuts down in order to update its deadly copies of En, you have a small window of opportunity to act without consequence. But beware, when The Palace comes back online, your pursuers will now be even more relentless.
The enemy is you.
Capcom has released a new story trailer, and more details for the upcoming, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite title.
The trailer highlights some new characters and never-before-seen elements to the story.
Additional information and gameplay of recently confirmed playable characters Jedah, Dormammu, Firebrand, and Ghost Rider will be available next week at Gamescom 2017. They bring the final roster at launch up to 30 characters
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 19
You can check out all of the details below, along with screenshots and the new story trailer.
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will provide memorable experiences and infinite gameplay possibilities for players of all skill levels. The next evolution of the popular action-fighting series will arrive action-packed at launch, with a variety of accessible single player and multiplayer offerings including:
Offline Modes and Features:
- Story – puts players at the center of a fierce battle as heroes from both universes come together to stop Ultron Sigma, the combined form of two robotic villains.
- Arcade – recreates the classic arcade experience. Keep winning to move forward and confront the final boss in an epic showdown of skills.
- Mission – players can do various tutorial missions, or try their hand at advanced character-specific challenges.
- Training – set up a training area with various parameters and hone skills to improve fighting abilities.
- Vs. Player 2 – go head-to-head against another player locally.
- Vs. CPU – play solo against an AI-controlled opponent.
- Collection – the Dr. Light Database contains numerous unlockable items, including cut scenes from the story mode, character/stage information, concept artwork and character/stage audio tracks.
Online Modes and Features:
- Ranked Match – battle other players online to advance in the rankings.
- Casual Match – battle other players online without the results affecting the rankings.
- Beginners League – a special league fought between players of Rank 14 or lower.
- Lobby – search for or create a lobby where up to 8 players can engage in simultaneous player-vs-player matches.
- Rankings – view the rankings of players from all over the world.
- Replay Settings – configure replay settings and view replays.
All of the action in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite takes place in new but familiar settings, as famous locations from the Marvel and Capcom universes fuse together as part of Ultron Sigma’s nefarious plot. Imagined and created through a shared vision between the two companies, the game will feature free-form 2v2 team battles and the ability to harness the power of one of six game-changing Infinity Stones, further deepening the customized gameplay by allowing players to equip and unleash elemental in-game powers during battle.
Need more Moe in your Steam library? Good news! August 16th, you can pick up Moero Chronicles for Steam -a moe filled dungeon-crawler RPG!
What’s better than a new title to add to your collection? 30% off discount for a week and Deluxe Pack and Deluxe Bundle options, of course!
Deluxe Pack $5.99 (available with game purchase)
- Monster Girls Gallery Art Book
- 3 PC wallpapers
- 3 phone wallpapers
Io is a simple young man with only one problem – he can’t talk to women! Any attempts at conversation are destroyed by his perverted mind, except when he talks to Lilia, his best friend and a Monster Girl.
However, that becomes the least of his problems when he’s tasked with going to the dangerous region of Monstopia. There, Monster Girls have begun rampaging, causing wanton pain and destruction. Have the Monster Girls simply gone mad, or is there an even greater evil afoot…?
- Moe Monsters Moe Problems! Recruit 70 Monster Girls, each with unique skills and traits, to fight for you! You’ll have to wear them out in battle first though!
- Can I Kick It? Build your relationship with each Monster Girl through special events, giftgiving, and even home improvement to increase their powers and abilities!
- Trait Flexin’ Strategize your 5-person party by keeping their Moe Traits in mind – when combined together, you can increase your party’s attack, recover after battle, and more!
- Nothin’ Wrong with a Little Bumping Scratch! Purify your Monster Girls and return them to their senses with “Bumping Scratch”! Find their points of weakness on their body and touch, rub, poke, or pick until they’re purified!