DRAGON BALL FighterZ has been revealed during todays Xbox E3 Conference. DRAGON BALL FighterZ will be available for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC (via STEAM) in early 2018.
You can check out the trailer and read the details below.
DRAGON BALL FighterZ, developed by Arc System Works, one of the most celebrated developers of classic 2D fighting titles, delivers an explosive, action-packed game that combines classic 2D fighting visuals with advanced 3D character models that look and feel as if they are ripped straight out of the DRAGON BALL anime series.
DRAGON BALL FighterZ gives fans of all skill levels the opportunity to feel like their favorite DRAGON BALL character. Featuring 3 vs. 3 battle mechanics, new and seasoned players are sure to experience the epic scope of DRAGON BALL as they select their three-character team to take into battle. The game also encourages players to train and master more than one fighter and style, delivering richer gameplay and motivation to take down the competition.
“The DRAGON BALL franchise is tailor suited for the fighting game genre, and DRAGON BALL FighterZ will be the next exciting addition to a long history of great fighting games,” said Eric Hartness, Vice President of Marketing at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. “Arc System Works brings a pedigree and record of quality that fighting game fans can trust; with awesome visuals players might mistake as actual 2D animation from the famed DRAGON BALL series.”
Players who can’t wait to dive into the action in DRAGON BALL FighterZ’s won’t have to wait long as a closed beta for the game will be held on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 before the end of summer. More details pertaining to the closed beta will be shared soon.
Ninja Theory has announced the release date to the upcoming title Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. The title is set to launch August 8 for $29.99 on Playstation 4 and PC.
Users who pre-order the game on PlayStation 4 will receive a Hellblade dynamic theme that depicts the burning tree scene from the game. Users who pre-order on PC will receive an exclusive digital comic short, titled Hellblade: Senua’s Song, a collaboration with comic book publisher Valiant Entertainment featuring words by Hellblade creative director Tameem Antoniades and art from multiple Eisner Award nominee Ben Templesmith.
Here’s an overview of the game, via Ninja Theory:
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice comes from the makers of Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and DmC: Devil May Cry. It is the story of Senua, a traumatized Celtic warrior journeying into the Viking underworld of hel. Supported by Wellcome and created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience psychosis, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice will pull players deep into Senua’s mind.
You can check out the trailer below.
Capcom has announced Mega Man legacy Collection 2 will be heading to Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC. The game will launch August 8 for $19.99 in North America bot physically and digitally.
You can check out the launch trailer, screenshots and a quick overview below.
The legacy continues with this collection of four of the iconic Blue Bomber’s classic side-scrolling adventures, complete with all-new features and new ways to play these expansive games. A follow up to Mega Man Legacy Collection which contained the series’ original 8-bit titles, Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 spans the evolution and retro revolution of the series! Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 will be available beginning August 8, 2017 in North America for an MSRP of $19.99 both at retail (PlayStation 4, Xbox One) and as a digital download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. (Editor’s Note: In Europe, it will be available as a digital-only title.)
- 4-in-1 Timeless Adventures – Experience the legacy of long-time video game icon Mega Man with these four most recent classics from the core series:
- Mega Man 7 – This 16-bit side-scrolling classic introduces an in-game shop with power-ups, plus a mysterious rival Bass and his wolf-like companion Treble.
- Mega Man 8 – The Blue Bomber leaps into 32-bit in even more colorful stages with impressive fully animated and voiced story sequences for the first time.
- Mega Man 9 – This entry marks a triumphant return to the series’ roots with 8- bit visuals, music, and gameplay. Play as Proto Man and take on Fake Man in the included add-on content.
- Mega Man 10 – Play as Mega Man, Proto Man, or Bass in this fun, challenging 8-bit quest. Battle the deadly Mega Man Killer robots in the three included add-on stages.
- First-timer Friendly – For those new to the series, this collection introduces a new option to play the games with additional armor as they learn the ropes during their first playthrough. Save checkpoints have also been added for easy reload.
- New Remix Challenge Mode – Play classic stages like never before and put skills to the test in unique boss rush and stage remixes!
- Mega Man Museum – Explore the legacy of these games’ original releases with a historic archive that includes hundreds of development materials such as concept designs, sketches, production art, and more.
Big news, rumor has it that Marvel vs Capcom Infinite’s full character roster leaked! The NeoGAF user Ryce, the same person that leaked the existence of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite has come out with more news. Ryce has posted and claims that the full roster of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite will be the following:
- Monster Hunter
- Strider Hiryu
- Unknown character (Ryce guesses it’s someone like Frank West)
- Captain America
- Captain Marvel
- Doctor Strange
- Iron Man
- Rocket / Groot (Ryces says the character was named to him in this way, and that he’s not sure if it’s just Rocket Raccoon with Groot assists or a redesigned character actually called Rocket / Groot)
Six additional characters planned for first season, including the already confirmed Sigma, and Venom.
This has not been confirmed as of yet, but as a user that had leaked the title, we can sure enough belive this can be true. Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 19.
Marvelous has announced VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- will be heading to Steam and, will be available for purchase in a “Standard Edition” for $29.99 and a “Combined Edition” which bundles VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- and all of its DLC for $39.99.
VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- was originally released for the Playstation Vita last year, and will be avaiable for PC June 20.
You can check out the trailer, screenshots and a quick overview below.
In VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI- a mysterious virus known as the A-Virus infects young women, transforming them into weapons known as ‘Extars’, or those that control ‘Extars’, ‘Liberators’ — however, the voluptuous Valkyries are infected with a unique strain, the VR-Virus, allowing them to take on either role at will. Proving incredibly difficult to cure, they are sent to the sun-soaked Bhikkhuni Island for quarantine where a treatment is put into place. By having the Valkyries engage in combat against one another, they can strengthen both body and mind to allow them greater control of the Virus. Who runs the island? What is the secret of the Virus? Will you choose Order or Chaos? This and more will be answered throughout your time with VALKYRIE DRIVE -BHIKKHUNI-.
- Fully remastered in 1080p, 60FPS with native support for even higher resolutions!
- Choose between 7 unique playable characters to learn and master, each with their own playstyle!
- Battle your way through 24 Story Missions and crank up the difficulty or change your character for even more replayability!
- Engage in fast-paced arena-based online multiplayer with up to four players!
- Full-featured dressing room for deep customization of all playable characters — from hair to accessories, clothing and more!
- Print the underwear of your wildest and sexiest dreams by earning Bhikkhuni Points through combat prowess to spend on Echigoya’s revolutionary Lingerie Printer!
- Support for both Steam cloud saving, achievements, and exclusive trading cards, plus backgrounds, emoticons and badges to unlock!