Superbeat:XONic will be coming out for the Nintendo Switch November 21, 2017!
The game will come with all 65 original songs (ranging from R&B to rock, and techno to Kpop). Extra songs will be released as DLC and as an extra bonus for purchasing the game for the Switch, 7 DLC will be FREE!
Songs you can get for the Switch will be:
1. Rackin Gravity by 7 Sequence
2. Neko-kun by Basiscape
3. Select, Start by Steven Silo
4. Donut Island by Steven Silo
5. Oh-Wei-Oh by Bentley Jones
6. STUTTA 2.0 by Bentley Jones
7. Talk 2 U by Bentley Jones
Planning on picking up this title for the PlayStation or Xbox? Rackin Gravity by 7 Sequence will be free, however, additional songs will be $1.99. Additional song bundles will be $4.99.
Are you a pro at this game? Will you be picking it up for the Switch? Let us know in the comments!
End your summer with a “Steam”-y romance; Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds comes out today for 30% off on Steam and don’t forget the bundle options.
1863. As the end of the Bakumatsu period draws closer…
A lone Chizuru Yukimura travels from Edo to Kyoto in hopes of searching for her father who mysteriously vanished. As she ventures through the unfamiliar city in the dark of night, she is suddenly attacked by a gang of samurai. Amidst the chaos, a mysterious figure approaches her, hungry for the taste of blood.
As the threat of danger approaches, she is saved by none other than the Shinsengumi.
After their encounter, Chizuru lives with the men of the Shinsengumi to fulfill their common goal: seeking out her missing father. However, she slowly uncovers the Shinsengumi’s dark secret: The Furies. A group of men calling themselves “Demons” eventually confront the Shinsengumi, standing in opposition to their secret Fury identity.
Upon meeting these Demons, Chizuru is forced to come face to face with the secrets of her past. This story is about a girl who allies with the men of the Shinsengumi, who are struggling to uphold their faith in an era of rapid social change in Japan.
- 12 Handsome Bachelors – Fall in love, and choose one of 12 bachelors (including 6 new bachelors in this installment) as your love interest. Discover multiple branching storylines and write your own history, as these warriors battle for your heart in this historical fantasy!
- Over 80 Hours of Romance – With over 30 different endings, immerse yourself in dramas of romance, friendship, and betrayal. Parameters affect your relationships, so be sure to keep track of your narrative choices to navigate away from bad endings–and win over his heart!
- Beauty at Your Fingertips – Fluid animation and vibrant art breathes life into this climatic era in Japan’s history! Then, view all of the art in a gorgeous photo gallery.
Have you had a chance to pick up this title yet? Have you played it on the Vita? Did you have a favorite ending? Let us know in the comments!
Mary Skelter: Nightmares is right around the corner. We will see this game coming out September 19th for the PlayStation Vita. Idea Factory has given us a look at some Nightmares screenshots, plus a character spotlight where we can meet some of the cast members.
A timid, yet brave young boy who is the hero of the game. He was imprisoned in the Jail with Alice. With his Mary Gun and his special blood, he’s able to control the Blood Maidens which makes him a vital member of the party.
Jack’s childhood best friend who is also a prisoner of the Jail. She discovers she’s a Blood Maiden after meeting Red Riding Hood. She’s a straightforward girl with a calm demeanor but she loses her cool when Jack is in danger.
RED RIDING HOOD
A longtime prisoner of the Jail and Blood Maiden who rescues Jack and Alice. She teaches them all about the Blood Maidens and acts as like an older sister to her less experienced teammates.
About Nightmares and Giant Nightmares
Nightmares are the fearsome guardians of the Jail, a different type of enemy tiers above the Marchens. Nightmares patrol the Jail and give relentless real-time chase to Jack and his party. When a Nightmare is nearby, your surroundings darken and only the blood splatter you leave in the dungeon illuminates the way. During this “Murder Hunt” mode, a gauge will appear on the screen that indicates your distance from the Nightmare. Your party cannot defeat the powerful Nightmares right away–until you can face them, you must run!
There are also Giant Nightmares that mercilessly attack Jack’s party in real-time! You can gain the advantage through a series of traps activated by the Blood Maidens’ abilities. The area beneath you will glow red before its attack, so watch out!
This game definitely looks like it will be a lot of fun! Will you pick up this title? Let us know in the comments!
This October, we get to jump into the MMORPG world inside the world of the Neptunia series. Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online will release October 10 for the PlayStation 4 digitally and physically. However, Steam players will have to wait until early 2018 to see the title.
In Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online, you’ll hack ‘n’ slash as the Goddesses of Gamindustri playing an online MMORPG. Noire, Vert, and Uni showcase their chosen classes (Knight, Enchanter, and Thief) in the latest trailer!
- Knight Noire – A powerful class that specializes in close combat to plow through the toughest enemies!
- Enchanter Vert – Between attacking and healing, she can bestow elemental attributes to give your weapons an extra kick!
- Thief Uni – With long-ranged pistols and incredible speed, she’s an agile adversary!
During Gamescom, NIS America has announced that Demon Gaze II will launch physically and digitally for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita on November 14 in North America and November 17 in Europe.
Here is a quick overview of the title.
Magnastarhas spellbound the people of Asteriainto obeying him. As the Revolutionist Party attempts to overthrow him, it is up to you, the Demon Gazer, to wield the power of demons, liberate Asteria’scitizens, and shine the light of revolution!
- Demon Synergy – As the Demon Gazer, turn foes to allies and power them up using the Trance Demon Mode, or fuse with them using the Demon’s Cross!
- Dungeon-Crawling Made for Everyone –Whether you are a newcomer or a hardened DRPG veteran, utilize modes like Autopilot to customize your adventure!
- Love On The Battlefield –Power up your demons and develop relationships with your closest companions, even leading to dating events!