DRAGON BALL FighterZ has been revealed during todays Xbox E3 Conference. DRAGON BALL FighterZ will be available for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC (via STEAM) in early 2018.
You can check out the trailer and read the details below.
DRAGON BALL FighterZ, developed by Arc System Works, one of the most celebrated developers of classic 2D fighting titles, delivers an explosive, action-packed game that combines classic 2D fighting visuals with advanced 3D character models that look and feel as if they are ripped straight out of the DRAGON BALL anime series.
DRAGON BALL FighterZ gives fans of all skill levels the opportunity to feel like their favorite DRAGON BALL character. Featuring 3 vs. 3 battle mechanics, new and seasoned players are sure to experience the epic scope of DRAGON BALL as they select their three-character team to take into battle. The game also encourages players to train and master more than one fighter and style, delivering richer gameplay and motivation to take down the competition.
“The DRAGON BALL franchise is tailor suited for the fighting game genre, and DRAGON BALL FighterZ will be the next exciting addition to a long history of great fighting games,” said Eric Hartness, Vice President of Marketing at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. “Arc System Works brings a pedigree and record of quality that fighting game fans can trust; with awesome visuals players might mistake as actual 2D animation from the famed DRAGON BALL series.”
Players who can’t wait to dive into the action in DRAGON BALL FighterZ’s won’t have to wait long as a closed beta for the game will be held on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 before the end of summer. More details pertaining to the closed beta will be shared soon.
Capcom has announced Mega Man legacy Collection 2 will be heading to Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC. The game will launch August 8 for $19.99 in North America bot physically and digitally.
You can check out the launch trailer, screenshots and a quick overview below.
The legacy continues with this collection of four of the iconic Blue Bomber’s classic side-scrolling adventures, complete with all-new features and new ways to play these expansive games. A follow up to Mega Man Legacy Collection which contained the series’ original 8-bit titles, Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 spans the evolution and retro revolution of the series! Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 will be available beginning August 8, 2017 in North America for an MSRP of $19.99 both at retail (PlayStation 4, Xbox One) and as a digital download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. (Editor’s Note: In Europe, it will be available as a digital-only title.)
- 4-in-1 Timeless Adventures – Experience the legacy of long-time video game icon Mega Man with these four most recent classics from the core series:
- Mega Man 7 – This 16-bit side-scrolling classic introduces an in-game shop with power-ups, plus a mysterious rival Bass and his wolf-like companion Treble.
- Mega Man 8 – The Blue Bomber leaps into 32-bit in even more colorful stages with impressive fully animated and voiced story sequences for the first time.
- Mega Man 9 – This entry marks a triumphant return to the series’ roots with 8- bit visuals, music, and gameplay. Play as Proto Man and take on Fake Man in the included add-on content.
- Mega Man 10 – Play as Mega Man, Proto Man, or Bass in this fun, challenging 8-bit quest. Battle the deadly Mega Man Killer robots in the three included add-on stages.
- First-timer Friendly – For those new to the series, this collection introduces a new option to play the games with additional armor as they learn the ropes during their first playthrough. Save checkpoints have also been added for easy reload.
- New Remix Challenge Mode – Play classic stages like never before and put skills to the test in unique boss rush and stage remixes!
- Mega Man Museum – Explore the legacy of these games’ original releases with a historic archive that includes hundreds of development materials such as concept designs, sketches, production art, and more.
Big news, rumor has it that Marvel vs Capcom Infinite’s full character roster leaked! The NeoGAF user Ryce, the same person that leaked the existence of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite has come out with more news. Ryce has posted and claims that the full roster of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite will be the following:
- Monster Hunter
- Strider Hiryu
- Unknown character (Ryce guesses it’s someone like Frank West)
- Captain America
- Captain Marvel
- Doctor Strange
- Iron Man
- Rocket / Groot (Ryces says the character was named to him in this way, and that he’s not sure if it’s just Rocket Raccoon with Groot assists or a redesigned character actually called Rocket / Groot)
Six additional characters planned for first season, including the already confirmed Sigma, and Venom.
This has not been confirmed as of yet, but as a user that had leaked the title, we can sure enough belive this can be true. Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 19.
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite had a huge announcement yesterday, introducing some returning characters, new characters and a release date.
As of today, gameplay footage has hit the internet showing off five minutes of gameplay with the following characters:
Hawkeye and Hulk versus Thor and Strider Hiryu, Chris Redfield and Hulk versus Strider Hiryu and Ultron, Ultron and Chris versus Thor and Chun-Li, and Hulk and Chun-Li versus Hawkeye and Strider Hiryu.
You can check out the footage below or by clicking this link.
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 19.
Fighting game fans, brace yourselves. Some juicy news is heading your way!
Marvel VS Capcom: Infinite will be heading to PS4, Xbox One, and PC September 19, 2017. Pre-orders are now available today!
A limited Marvel VS Capcom: Inifinite Collector’s Edition will also be available for pre-order. It will include:
Four premium character dioramas of Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Mega Man X and Chun-Li, a case filled with six Infinity Stone replicas, as well as SteelBook packaging that contains the Deluxe Edition of the game.
In addition to the sweet collector’s edition, characters on the roster you can expect to see:
- Rocket Raccoon
- Strider Hiryu
- Chris Redfield
Each newly-added character will feature unique abilities, iconic special moves and will join other previously-announced characters, including Captain Marvel, Iron Man and Captain America from the Marvel side, and Ryu, Mega Man X and Morrigan from Capcom. The use of powerful, game-changing Infinity Stones further deepens the customized gameplay and allows players to equip and unleash elemental in-game powers, such as Time, Power and Space.