Square Enix today announced Shadow of the Tomb Raider will be available in six months for the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X, PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Windows PC/Steam®. All platforms will launch simultaneously on September 14, 2018
Shadow of the Tomb Raider will be unveiled on April 27, 2018 Fans around the world can visit www.TombRaider.com for a chance to play the game and meet the developers at one of three exclusive reveal events.
You can check out the teaser trailer below.
Sega has announced that Valkyria Chronicles 4 will be coming to the West this fall for Playstation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
Here is the announcement trailer, screenshots and a quick overview of the title below.
Valkyria Chronicles 4 Features:
- A Coming-of-Age Story in a Time of War – Valkyria Chronicles 4 takes place in the same timeframe as the original Valkyria Chronicles, but focuses on a whole new cast of main characters. Players will take command of the eager, young Commander Claude Wallace, engineer/heavy weapons extraordinaire Riley Miller, hotheaded Darcsen Raz, ice-cold ace sniper Kai Schulen, and more. Together, they will experience the painful realities of war–but will the bonds of Squad E’s friendships survive the frozen battlefield?
- The Next Generation “BLiTZ” Battle System – The part overhead turn-based strategy, part RPG, and part real-time 3rd person shooter “BLiTZ” battle system returns to the field. New features include an explosive new class called the Grenadier, numerous offensive/defensive battleship support options, chances for a unit to have a “Last Stand” action before death, and more. Plus, fight the imperial threat with more units on larger-scale maps than ever before.
- CANVAS Aesthetics – The series’ signature hand-drawn visual style is back and overhauled for the newest generation. Inspired by watercolor compositions, the CANVAS Graphics Engine blends visual elements of reality and imagination to create an expressive world filled with colorful emotions. Watch the journey of Squad E unfold like an interactive painting!
- The Return of a Legendary Composer – The illustrious Hitoshi Sakimoto, original composer of the Valkyria Chronicles series and countless other emotional epics, returns to provide a sweeping orchestral score for Valkyria Chronicles 4.
Valkyria Chronicles 4 will be available on PlayStation®4, Nintendo Switch™, and Xbox One™ platforms in the Americas and Europe in Fall 2018.
Bandai Namco has announced that Tekken 7 will add Noctis from Final Fantasy XV to the roster as paid DLC on March 20.
If you missed the announcment trailer from last fall, don’t worry, we have you covered.
Tekken 7 is available now for Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC
Sega has announced that they will release Sega Genesis Classics (titled Sega Mega Drive Classics in Europe) for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC worldwide on May 29, assets published on the company’s press site reveal. It will include over 50 Sega Genesis titles.
The collection has over 50 retro classics to experience across every genre;arcade action, shooters, beat’m ups, puzzlers, old favourites and hidden gems, with a raft of modern features. These include online multiplayer, achievements, mirror modes, rewind and save states meaning players old and new should find revisiting these great games an absolute Sonic 3D Blast. Visit the product page for more details, http://www.megadriveclassics.com.
The physical edition will be available to pre-order from US and EMEA retailers very soon. It comes complete with a double sided Golden Axe™ and Streets of Rage™ poster, identical to the ones you will see in the game’s 90s inspired retro gamer’s bedroom, the hub through which players can access the entire collection. Details of digital pre-order will be available very soon.
As if that wasn’t enough to see retro fans through to The End of the Millennium, players of the SEGA Genesis Classics on Steam will also be treated to The Treasures of King Nole in the form of a huge free update to the feature set, giving it parity with the console launch when it releases on May 29, 2018.
- Alex Kidd in the Enchanted Castle
- Alien Soldier
- Altered Beast
- Beyond Oasis
- Bio-Hazard Battle
- Bonanza Bros.
- Columns II
- Comix Zone
- Crack Down
- Decap Attack
- Dr. Robotnik’s Mean Bean Machine
- Dynamite Headdy
- Ecco the Dolphin
- Ecco: The Tides of Time
- Ecco Jr.
- ESWAT: City Under Siege
- Eternal Champions
- Fatal Labyrinth
- Gain Ground
- Galaxy Force II
- Golden Axe
- Golden Axe II
- Golden Axe III
- Gunstar Heroes
- Kid Chameleon
- Landstalker: The Treasures of King Nole
- Light Crusader
- Phantasy Star II
- Phantasy Star III: Generations of Doom
- Phantasy Star IV: The End of the Millennium
- Shadow Danger
- Shining Force
- Shining Force II
- Shining in the Darkness
- Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- Sonic 3D Blast
- Sonic Spinball
- Space Harrier II
- Streets of Rage
- Streets of Rage II
- Streets of Rage 3
- Super Thunder Blade
- Sword of Vermillion
- Vectorman 2
- Virtua Fighter 2
- Wonder Boy III: Monster Lair
- Wonder Boy in Monster World
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition, the upcoming version of Injustice 2.
The Legendary Edition will be available beginning March 27 for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X and PC via Steam and the Microsoft Store, and packages the main game with the following downloadable content:
- All downloadable playable characters: Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Black Manta, Raiden, Hellboy, Atom, Enchantress and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Premiere skins available from the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition including Power Girl, John Stewart Green Lantern, Reverse-Flash, Grid and Black Lightning each with unique looks, voices, and dialogue.
In addition to the packaged content, enhancements that will be available with Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition include:
- The introduction of the Learn Hub, the game’s expanded tutorial
- New Gear items for all characters have been added
- The character level cap is increased to 30
- A new Augment Slot is available at level 30