During Gamescom 2017, Bandai Namco has announced that Dragon Ball FighterZ will launch February 2018 worldwide for Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
In Europe, a Dragon Ball FighterZ “CollectorZ Edition” will also be available. It will includ the following:
- Dragon Ball FighterZ game software
- Goku 18cm diorama with an exclusive “Manga Dimension” coloring
- Three arts boards
- Unique SteelBook
Pre-orders will include early access to the open beta, an early unlock of Super Saiyan Blue Goku and Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta, and two exclusive lobby avatars.
No “News” on the other regions pre-order bonuses has been announced as of yet.
A new trailer and set of screenshots feature recently confirmed playable fighters Super Saiyan Blue Goku, Super Saiyain Blue Vegeta, Android 16, Android 18, Krillin, and Piccolo, as well as a glimpse at story mode. Bandai Namco teases, “With the resurrection of Android 16 and the invasion of the mysterious army corps, the super warriors starts to fall. What is happening?” “Party Match” is also revealed, which is an online battle mode where six players are each in charge of one character during a three-versus-three battle.
You can check out the trailer, and screenshots below.
Capcom has released a new story trailer, and more details for the upcoming, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite title.
The trailer highlights some new characters and never-before-seen elements to the story.
Additional information and gameplay of recently confirmed playable characters Jedah, Dormammu, Firebrand, and Ghost Rider will be available next week at Gamescom 2017. They bring the final roster at launch up to 30 characters
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 19
You can check out all of the details below, along with screenshots and the new story trailer.
Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite will provide memorable experiences and infinite gameplay possibilities for players of all skill levels. The next evolution of the popular action-fighting series will arrive action-packed at launch, with a variety of accessible single player and multiplayer offerings including:
Offline Modes and Features:
- Story – puts players at the center of a fierce battle as heroes from both universes come together to stop Ultron Sigma, the combined form of two robotic villains.
- Arcade – recreates the classic arcade experience. Keep winning to move forward and confront the final boss in an epic showdown of skills.
- Mission – players can do various tutorial missions, or try their hand at advanced character-specific challenges.
- Training – set up a training area with various parameters and hone skills to improve fighting abilities.
- Vs. Player 2 – go head-to-head against another player locally.
- Vs. CPU – play solo against an AI-controlled opponent.
- Collection – the Dr. Light Database contains numerous unlockable items, including cut scenes from the story mode, character/stage information, concept artwork and character/stage audio tracks.
Online Modes and Features:
- Ranked Match – battle other players online to advance in the rankings.
- Casual Match – battle other players online without the results affecting the rankings.
- Beginners League – a special league fought between players of Rank 14 or lower.
- Lobby – search for or create a lobby where up to 8 players can engage in simultaneous player-vs-player matches.
- Rankings – view the rankings of players from all over the world.
- Replay Settings – configure replay settings and view replays.
All of the action in Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite takes place in new but familiar settings, as famous locations from the Marvel and Capcom universes fuse together as part of Ultron Sigma’s nefarious plot. Imagined and created through a shared vision between the two companies, the game will feature free-form 2v2 team battles and the ability to harness the power of one of six game-changing Infinity Stones, further deepening the customized gameplay by allowing players to equip and unleash elemental in-game powers during battle.
Sonic Mania is due out digitally for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC on August 15 and with that, Sega has revealed the “Competition Mode” that will be featured in the title.
In Competition Mode, winners are determined by factors such as clear time, score, number of items acquired, number of rings acquired when clearing a level, and total number of rings acquired throughout the level. Players can adjust the rules of each match by adjusting items in the item boxes and number of rounds that take place.
Updated for the most current generation of consoles, Resident Evil Revelations makes its way to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One August 29th. We will also see this title on the Nintendo Switch, but not until Late 2017.
Revisit Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield as they investigate the “Queen of Zenobia” cruise ship. Fight off hordes of enemies, and reminisce about the good ol’ days.
This title will be available for $19.99. Are you excited to get this game for your current console? Do you plan on picking it up for the Switch? Let us know in the comments!
Another character joins the Tekken 7 rosters. Meet Eliza, who brings her fangs and fighting skill to battle! She’s certain to give you a “Vampiric fighting experience”.
In addition to this sexy new character, Taiko No Tatsujin themed items from outfits to health gauge skins are now available.
Have you had a chance to play Tekken 7? If so, who is your favorite character to play? Will you be picking up Eliza? Let us know in the comments!