Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition, the upcoming version of Injustice 2.
The Legendary Edition will be available beginning March 27 for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X and PC via Steam and the Microsoft Store, and packages the main game with the following downloadable content:
- All downloadable playable characters: Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Black Manta, Raiden, Hellboy, Atom, Enchantress and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Premiere skins available from the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition including Power Girl, John Stewart Green Lantern, Reverse-Flash, Grid and Black Lightning each with unique looks, voices, and dialogue.
In addition to the packaged content, enhancements that will be available with Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition include:
- The introduction of the Learn Hub, the game’s expanded tutorial
- New Gear items for all characters have been added
- The character level cap is increased to 30
- A new Augment Slot is available at level 30