Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition, the upcoming version of Injustice 2.
The Legendary Edition will be available beginning March 27 for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X and PC via Steam and the Microsoft Store, and packages the main game with the following downloadable content:
- All downloadable playable characters: Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Black Manta, Raiden, Hellboy, Atom, Enchantress and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Premiere skins available from the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition including Power Girl, John Stewart Green Lantern, Reverse-Flash, Grid and Black Lightning each with unique looks, voices, and dialogue.
In addition to the packaged content, enhancements that will be available with Injustice 2 – Legendary Edition include:
- The introduction of the Learn Hub, the game’s expanded tutorial
- New Gear items for all characters have been added
- The character level cap is increased to 30
- A new Augment Slot is available at level 30
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment today announced that Injustice 2 is coming to PC (Steam and Microsoft Store) Nov. 14.
Originally developed by NetherRealm Studios, Injustice 2 is being adapted for PC by QLOC and beginning today fans will be able to participate in an open beta that will be available on Steam.
Injustice 2 is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
You can check out an overview of the title below.
Welcome to the Injustice 2 PC Open Beta which you can play for free! In order to test the Injustice 2 PC network code and infrastructure, we invite you to download and participate in this beta for a limited time. Note that only one-versus-one Multiplayer mode is available.
When the full game is released, you can expect the following features:
- Every Battle Defines You: With every match you’ll earn gear to equip, customize and evolve your roster.
- A New Threat Arises: Picking up where Injustice left off, Batman struggles against Superman’s regime, as a new threat appears that will put Earth’s very existence at risk.
- The Best of DC: Choose from the biggest DC Universe roster ever and battle across iconic locations in epic scale battles.
- Built by NetherRealm and Adapted by QLOC for PC: Developers of the best-selling and critically acclaimed Mortal Kombat franchise
Warner Bros. and NeatherRealm Studio has announced the next character for Injustice 2, which will be Atom.
You can read a quick overview, and check out the reveal trailer below.
Physics prodigy Ryan Choi took on the mantle of the Atom when his mentor—and original Atom —Ray Palmer mysteriously disappeared. Now armed with quantum shrinking technology, Ryan will use the subatomic power of the quantum bio-belt to seek out his lost friend and further the fight for justice.
Warner Bros. and NetherRealm Studios have announced the “Fighter Pack 2” downloadable content for Injustice 2, which includes new playable characters Black Manta, Raiden from Mortal Kombat, and the half-demon Hellboy.
Fighter Pack #2 will be available for purchase beginning September 12, 2017, and the first character will be available for early access the same day. Players who have purchased the Injustice 2 Ultimate Edition, the Injustice 2 Ultimate Pack, or the Injustice 2 Fighter Pack #2 will have early access to each of the three new fighters from the DC, Dark Horse and Mortal Kombat universes before they are available.
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment announced that Sub-Zero is now available to play in Injustice 2, but only if you have the Ultimate Edition or Deluxe Edition of the game.
Didn’t get the Ultimate or Deluxe Edition? You’ll just have to wait until July 18th, where he will be available for purchase in the PlayStation or Xbox store.
Check out the official Sub-Zero trailer below!