Square-Enix has announced that they will be bringing World of Final Fantasy to PC (Steam) on November 21.
You can check out an overview, screenshot and trailer below.
WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY offers classic RPG gameplay mechanics with adorable visuals. Players can capture, customize and grow a variety of familiar FINAL FANTASY® creatures as they join siblings Reynn and Lann on their adventure through the land of Grymoire.
Key features include:
- STEAM Trading Cards
- STEAM Achievements
- Full keyboard and controller support
- Extensive list of bonus legendary creatures and characters, including Sephiroth, Balthier, White Chocobo™ and Glow Moogle™.
Those who purchase the game prior to November 28 will also receive the Day One Edition, which includes a digital soundtrack sampler featuring enchanting tracks from the game and a stunning wallpaper showcasing legendary FINAL FANTASY heroes and creatures.
Square Enix has announced the will release the latest patch 1.03 alongside the release of free “Champion Summon: Balthier” downloadable content the on March 23 for World of Final Fantasy.
Here are the notes on the patch:
- Skip function for battle scenes added – Press the circle button to skip summons scenes such as Mega Mirage summons and Champion summons.
- “Fast Forward” setting added to settings – Enable fast forward for battles and events through an input in the settings.
- Battle response improvements – ATB bar fill conditions for standard encounters have improved, and you can input commands quicker than before.
- “Sephiroth,” “Balthier,” and “Sora” added to battle BGM settings – If you have their corresponding Champion Medals, you’ll be able to choose their battle BGMs.
- “Random” added to battle BGM.
- HP and AP recovers at gates, save points, and when each chapter saves.
Square Enix announced at the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Opening Ceremony, World of Final Fantasy will add Balthier from Final Fantasy XII as a Champion Summon as free downloadable content.
A release date was not announced, but the Balthier downloadable content will launch alongside Patch 1.03.
World of Final Fantasy is available now for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita.
Square Enix announced today that Sora, star of Kingdom Hearts, will be appearing in the World of Final Fantasy wearing his Dream Drop Distance HD outfit. This is to commemorate the release of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologe, coming out early 2017. You can find Sora as a free downlaodable character this winter. As of now, there is no word on what his champion summon will be.
So we haven’t done any lets play videos in a while, mainly because of the traveling around to events, reviewing game, and other time-consuming work, but last night, we decided to bring back our late night stream, showing off the new World of Final Fantasy demo.
You can check the video out below, and also keep an eye out for more videos to come on our YouTube page. Don’t forget to subscribe and give us a thumbs up.