Today Bandai Namco has accidentally leaked a new Dragon Ball game titled, Dragon Ball Fighters.
Dragon Ball Fighters was originally set to be announced June 12 (Day 1 of E3), but the news broke out after Bandai Namco accidentally shared this information ahead of its official reveal.
The new title is being developed by Arc System Works, and will be a 2.5D gameplay style, which will resemble Guilty Gear XRD Rev 2’s art style. The game will also use a 3v3 team battle system, allowing players to create their Dragon Ball team of choice and will also incorporate the “ultra high speed battles” and “flashy special moves” that the Dragon Ball series is known for.
As of now this is everything known so far for Dragon Ball Fighters, until the official announcement is made, so lets just hope this title makes an appearance at E3’s show floor as well as EVO 2017.
Dragon Ball Fighters, will launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC worldwide in early 2018.
Photos have surfaced online of a new Playstation 4 model. Is this the alleged Playstation Neo, or just a slimmer model? Well no one knows that right now, but Sony will be having an a “Playstation Meeting” on September 7,2016 in New York City which will most likely answer our question on this model. You can look at all of the photos that leaked out earlier today below.
We all know Crash has been announced to be in the new Slylander Imaginators at E3, thanks to Gamestop. Well this time Gamestop has leaked another character joining Skylander. Yes, the one and only Neo Cortex!
Gamestop has leaked the packaging of the game on their official website, which show Crash and Neo Cortex Skylander figurines. This package is set to be PS3 and PS4 exclusive.
This might not be the Crash we have been waiting for, as much people know, but this is a cool cross over I do say myself.
Microsof has officially announced Killer Instict: Definitive Edition for Xbox One. KI is set to release on September 30 for $39.99 and is ouf for preorder today. Check out the trailer and details below
- Every Killer Instinct fighter! That’s 26 characters, including the remastered cast, original fighters like Hisako and ARIA, and special guest characters like Arbiter from Halo, Rash from Battletoads and General RAAM from Gears of War
- All 20 stages, with visual upgrades and lighting changes (creating absolutely improved gorgeous fighting sets)
- Killer Instinct Classic 1 & 2 for Xbox One – the faithful recreation of the arcade originals
- Special features like every song in the Killer Instinct archives, every character trailer, and never-before-seen concept artwork
- An interactive universe map with stage location details
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes videos digging into the history, world, and design of this beloved franchise
- Store exclusive: Bonus original soundtrack CD
- Store exclusive: “Gold Gargos” exclusive character skin
Killer Instinct Definitive Edition had been leaked by online retailers, Amazon UK and Newegg. The leak says that the games will retail on August 30 for $39.99, that’s not bad if the game includes all three seasons. We are sure more info on this release will be anounced at EVO 2016.
Will you be picking up this release? What do you this version will include, or will it just be a physical release of everything KI has released already?
Leave your comments below and let us know what you hope this will include
Seven new Pokémon have leaked out before the July 1st announcement, The 7 new pokemon are listed below along with screenshots.(all images have been taken from the new gameplay footage of Sun and Moon leaked via 4chan.)
The seven new Pokemon are as follows:
Tapukoko: an Electric/Fairy type
Charjabug: a Bug/Electric type bug
Vikavolt: a Bug/Electric type
Drampa: a Normal/Dragon type.
Bruxish: a Water/Psychic
Cutiefly: a small Bug/Fairy type
Togedemaru: an Electric/Steel