During the Pokemon Prses conferences in Japan, 3 new Pokemon Titles were announced. One of them being Pokemon Quest.
No details has been released of this title, but it is available now on free of purchase, on all Nintendo Switches and Mobile Devices.
Nintendo has announced that Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp will be heading to IOS and Android in late November.
Pre-registration is available now at the official website.
You can catch the details below.
Get back to nature in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, the new Animal Crossing mobile game where you take on the role of campsite manager!
You’re in charge, so you can decorate your own campsite however you like! Make it fun, make it cute, make it sporty—it’s up to you to craft the kind of furniture and amenities that will make your camp a must-see for animals visiting the area.
Building Your Dream Campsite
- Help Animals As You Explore!
- While visiting different recreational spots, you’ll meet new animals who could use a little help. They’ll be looking for fish, fruit, bugs, and other things to get their camping adventures started—and when you help them out, you’ll earn Bells and craft materials in return!
- Craft Furniture and Amenities
- The craft materials you earn by fulfilling animals’ requests can be used to craft all sorts of furniture and amenities for your campsite.
- Just open up the Craft menu and place an order with Cyrus, the hardworking handyman from Re-Tail on the Road. Then sit back and wait! Or, if you’re in a hurry, you can move your order to the very front of the line by using Leaf Tickets. You can purchase Leaf Tickets with real money, or earn them through regular gameplay.
- Your Campsite. Your Way.
- The joy of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is creating a space that suits you and your style.
- Your campsite can be anything you like—from a traditional space that celebrates nature to a flashy fun house with concerts and rides. It’s all up to you!
- You can also customize your camper, visit your friends’ campsites to get ideas for your own, and meet new animal friends as you explore recreational areas!
- Host Animals at Your Campsite
- As you grow your friendships with different animals, they’ll want to visit your campsite. Craft and decorate with their favorite items, and you’ll be able to host them whenever you like—even if you change up your decorations completely!
Here is some more detailed information, via a Nintendo press release:
- Manage Your Manager: When you start a new game in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, you will be asked to create your personalized campsite manager avatar – your character in the game. You can choose to be a girl or a boy, and customize things like skin color, hair color and eye color. Whatever suits you!
- Arts & Crafts: By gathering resources like fruit and wood, you can craft items for your campsite. These include furniture and decorative items, like couches and benches, as well as baskets and plants. To craft items, just speak to classic Animal Crossing villager Cyrus to put in an order. After the item is finished, you can place it around your campsite or decorate the interior of your camper.
- Leaf Tickets: Leaf Tickets can be earned through regular gameplay or purchased using real-world money, and can be used in a variety of ways in the game. For example, they can be used to shorten the time needed to craft items, more easily acquire materials or acquire unique camper exterior designs.
- Friendship Level: In Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, you can chat with your animal friends or fulfill their requests to raise your friendship level. If you level up your friendship or decorate your campsite with an animal’s favorite items, she or he might pay you a visit.
- BHFF (Best Human Friends Forever): Not all of your friends in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp will have fur or feathers. You can send your in-game Player ID to real-life friends who also own the game to have them visit your campsite. Random player avatars will also visit the campsite from time to time. Once someone visits, you can exchange your Bells for items saved in the Market Box.
- Tick Tock: Similar to past Animal Crossing games, time passes in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp just like in real life! As morning, day, evening and night pass, the scenery in the game will change and different animal friends might show up.
- Area Map: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is full of places to visit and explore. In addition to your campsite, you can travel in your camper to a beach, a forest, a river and an island.
- Market Place: The go-to spot for shopaholics, Market Place is full of stores run by familiar Animal Crossing characters like Timmy, Tommy and the Able Sisters. The various shops in Market Place offer things like furniture and clothing items. The selection at each shop rotates, so don’t be a stranger!
- OK Motors: Remember that camper that was mentioned a few bullets back? It’s not used to just travel between locations in the game. By visiting the OK Motors store, you can acquire things to customize your camper, including furniture to fill the interior and paint to decorate the exterior. It’s like those tiny homes that are all the rage … but with wheels!
- Expanding Camp Life: In addition to all the fun things you can do in the game, Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp will eventually offer seasonal events to keep the experience fresh and surprising, as well as limited-time furniture and outfit options through game updates. These events and updates will begin rolling out after launch.
Mistwalker has announced that Terra Battle 2 will launch September 21, for IOS, Android and PC.
Players can pre-register for the game but players need to act fast, as pre-reg will end on September 20.
To celebrate the launch of Terra Battle 2, Terra Battle is getting a brand new Class Z character from Terra Battle 2, “Haruhikari” designed by Kimihiko Fujisaka. Haruhikari will be available starting 9/20/2017 at 5:00PM PDT. Also, users who login to Terra Battle between 9/20/2017 at 5:00PM PDT and 10/4/2017 at 4:59PM PDT, will be given 4 Energy every day. A maximum of 56 Energy will be available over the span of 14 days. During these days, the 4 Energy will be received together with the Login Bonus.
You can check out the latest trailer, screenshots and info on the game below.
The latest release in Sakaguchi’s Terra World series!
- Hybrid Style of Gameplay
Combines a console-like RPG experience with the ease-of-play found in mobile games with intuitive touch based combat.
- Epic Storyline
Experience a deep and emotional single-player story campaign that spans over 50 chapters.
- Brand New Co-op Raid Mode
Take on a variety of epic bosses with up to 10 players in multiplayer co-op raid battles,
- Explore A Massive World
Make your way through labyrinthine dungeons and dangerous lands using the new Field Map.
- Customize Your Party of Heroes
Assemble your ultimate team from an ever-growing roster of great characters.
Square-Enix has announced that Grimms Notes, which has achieved over 15 million downloads since it launched in Japan, will be coming to North America.
Grimms Notes is a “new interpretation RPG” featuring fairy-tale characters such as Little Red Riding hood, Alice, Aladdin and the Magic Lamp, Cinderella, and more. It is characterized by its “pretty graphics and simple controls.”
Square Enix has announced Final Fantasy XV: Pocket Edition, a new game that retells the story of Final Fantasy XV.
The title is set to launch later in 2017, for iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices.
you can check out screenshots, the trailer, and a quick overview below.
The FINAL FANTASY XV POCKET EDITION for iOS, Android and Windows 10 devices, to be released later this year, is an all-new adventure that retells the beloved story of FINAL FANTASY XV, giving fans and newcomers alike the freedom to journey through Eos whenever and from wherever they want. The mobile game features the main characters and story of the console version and newly-announced FINAL FANTASY XV WINDOWS EDITION, with an adorable art style and casual touch controls optimized for mobile devices. The main story is told across ten thrilling episodes, with all ten episodes available at launch and the first episode downloadable for free.