Bandai Namco released Tap My Katamari for iOS and Android, and true to Katamari style: it’s weird. Truthfully, I would have taken a new Katamari game on consoles, but if you liked Cookie Clicker you might like this. Oddly enough, I do. Now, if you’ll excuse me I’ll be playing this for a little while…
Tag Archives: Android
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Launch Trailer
Square-Enix has just released the launch trailer for Final Fantasy Exvius. The trailer introduces the two main protagonist’s and a young girl , as they begin their quest to pursue a highly sought after crystal. Players will make their way through various types of dungeons to search for items, collect gil, uncover hidden paths, and venture new routes.The game is set to release this summer on mobile. Some main features listed below via Square-Enix
The title features:
· Traditional, turn-based gameplay with streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls, making it easy to pick up and play for newcomers as well as long-time fans
· Players will be able to move their characters through fields and dungeons to search for items, hidden paths, and new routes.
· High-quality CG animations of FINAL FANTASY summons
· Appearances from new and characters from past titles like the Warrior of Light, Cecil, Vivi, and Terra
· A complete RPG experience in an easy, portable format for mobile phones
Be sure to check out the trailer below, and for more gaming news, keep checking back wit NCG.