Bandai Namco revealed their pre-order bundle options plus a new opening cinematic for Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet. Although Kirito and Asuna wanted to leave the world of SAO, we can’t get enough!
Pre-order bonuses include:
- Sword Art Online Asuna and Kirito costumes and Silver Assault Rifle (Pre-order)
- Asuna and Kirito ALO costumes and Gold Assault Rifle (Digital Deluxe Edition)
- Guitar launcher and Pink and Green Photon sword (Season Pass)
- Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet theme (PSN Exclusive)
Steam and PC pre-orders will be rewarded based on pre-orders
- Tier One: Kirito SAO costume, Asuna SAO costume, and the Silver Assault Rifle
- Tier Two: Kirito ALO costume, the Asuna ALO costume, and the Gold Assault Rifle
- Tier Three: All the pre-order items at the second tier plus a download code to redeem the exciting Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment
If those offerings haven’t convinced you to pre-order, maybe the opening trailer will?
Are you a Sword Art Online fan? What do you think of the games? Let us know in the comments!
Bandai Namco has announced that Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam in the Americas and Europe on February 23, 2018.
Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet, is the latest installment to the beloved action role-playing game and anime franchise Sword Art Online. For the first time in the series, Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet introduces third-person shooter gameplay, forming a unique hybrid shooter/action-RPG title. Those who pre-order Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet will receive the special Silver Assault Gun and Asuna and Kirito SAO avatar costumes. The limited Phantom Edition of Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet includes the full game and figurines of Kirito and Sinon with a game-exclusive costume available exclusively at the BANDAI NAMCO Official Store.
In addition to the release date, Bandai Namco also shared the following game details:
- UFG Weapon: The user’s avatar will be gifted by the ArFA-Sys with this special weapon. It enables 3D movements around the environment allowing the player to throw a light wire and reach higher areas of the map, getting closer to enemies reaching a better shooting position or to hit flying opponents.
- Bounty Player: In offline mode, besides enemies, some NPC will appear and challenge the player. They can appear in group of 4 or alone and defeating them will guarantee more rewards and a thrilling experience.
- 4-Player Party: The player will have the chance to face the entirely solo experience by himself or go to up 4 party members. In party mode the player won’t direct control the members but will have the chance to set specific actions and behaviors.
- New Characters: Besides Kirito, Asuna and Sinon new characters will join the crew like Yuuki, Strea, LLenn and Pitohui, both from Alternative Online Gun Gale.
- GC Events: During the game some special actions can trigger special party events to discover more about the characters’ life.
You can check out a new set of screenshots, the official box art, and trailer below.