Bandai has announced that they will host a “Dragon Ball Tour” event that will take place in 7 Cities in the U.S. and Canada this year.
The event will feature exclusive items, and the first stop of the event will be San Diego in July. The official website will reveal the other locations at a later date.
You can check out the official website at this LINK, and be sure to check out the announcement video below.
Square Enix has announced that it will host an open beta for North America and Europe from January 12 to January 21.
Here is all of the details.
A mode to play online three-versus-three party battles.
- Class Match (Solo) – Form a party controlled by only yourself and battle against players across the country.
- Class Match (Party) – Form a party with friends and battle against players across the country.
A single-player mode to play a series of three-versus-three party battles against the computer.
Customize various elements, including EX Skills, character skins, symbol chat, and more.
Unlock lost memories and experience the warriors’ battle. The “Memoria” required to unlock those memories can be obtained by increasing your P.LV.
By opening the “Treasures” you obtain in each mode, you can obtain various rewards, including character skins, symbol chats, player icons, and more.
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT is due out for PlayStation 4 on January 30 in North America.
Arc System Works announced last week that they will be establishing a new North America branch, with this Arc System Works has also announced that BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle will be the first title to be published by the new NA branch.
The Japanese announcement of the North American branch also clarifies that Arc System Works America will handle the sales and distribution of products developed by Arc System Works, as well as marketing, promotion, support, licensing, and localization duties.
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle will be released on Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC early 2018.
Aksys Games has announced that School Girl/Zombie Hunter will launch physically and digitally for PlayStation 4 on November 17 in North America.
The game, set in the Onechanbara universe, puts players in the roles of five high school girls as they attempt to survive a zombie apocalypse while trapped in their school and cut off from the outside world, using “overwhelming firepower, surprisingly specialized skills, and a wardrobe full of fashionable underwear” as their weapons.
Here’s an overview and screenshots of the game:
Set in the Onechanbara universe and taking place at the prestigious “Kirisaku High School” (known for its balanced curriculum of sports and academics), this is a story of survival: five students cut off from the outside world and surrounded by a seemingly endless flood of ravening zombie hordes.
Working together and on their own, each of the five characters has their own trials, tribulations, and triumphs as they all strive for common goals: find the source of the undead infestation, annihilate them with overpowering weaponry and fashionable undergarments, and put an end to this crisis.
- Crush the Dead – Choose one of five heroines and deal out devastating levels of carnage to waves of zombies using a vast array of weapons, explosives, traps, and frilly underwear!. With enemies ranging from the fast and squishy to the strong and lumbering, you’ll need your wits (and a full array of heavy weaponry) to survive!
- Tactical Fashion – Use various bits of clothing to lure, confuse, and destroy your enemies. Leave your uniform behind in order to execute a quick escape or drop your unmentionables on the ground to draw enemies together for a devastating ambush.
- Squad Up With Friends – School Girl/Zombie Hunter’s online multiplayer modes allow for up to FIVE people to join together to take on the zombie hoards. Remember: the family that slays (zombies) together stays together!
- A Horde of Single Player Content – In addition to a story mode, there are a plethora of different missions available to test your skills, nerves, and attachment to your clothes! Choose from Annihilation, Reach the Goal, Base Defense, Time Endurance, Cover Snipe, or Boss Defeat.