Playstation Experience is back for 2017, and will run from December 9 through the 10 at the Anaheim Convention Center in California. Early Bird tickets are now available for purchase for $65. This includes access to a special event on the evening of December 8, which will allow attendees to get up-close and personal with game developers and PlayStation personalities.
Sony also announced that this year’s Capcom Cup will again be held at PlayStation Experience. The event will host a special tournament stage featuring the highest level Street Fighter V competition in the world, with matches set to take place all day on December 10, culminating in the Grand Finals event that evening. Qualifying players from the Capcom Pro Tour 2017 will fight for more than $250,000 in prize money.
You can check out the trailer for the event below.
Calling the next students:
And the next Monocub:
All here! The game release is just a little bit closer. I still can’t wait to get my hands on this title!
The closed beta for Dissidia Final Fantasy will be from Friday, August 24th (9pm Pacific) through Sunday, September 3rd (9pm Pacific) for the PlayStation 4. North America and Latin America will have until August 20th to register for a chance to participate in the beta.
In DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT, fighting game fans will be able to try their hand at the team-based brawler, playing as memorable heroes and villains from the FINAL FANTASY series. Players will be able to experience fast-paced and exhilarating 3-on-3 battles across familiar arenas with the help of powerful and epic summons including Ifrit, Shiva and Odin.
Square-Enix has also confirmed that Jecht will be joining the console release of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT.
The closed beta test will enable players to the team-based fighting game using 14 playable characters:
- Warrior of Light (Final Fantasy)
- Firion (Final Fantasy II)
- Onion Knight (Final Fantasy III)
- Cecil Harvey (Final Fantasy IV)
- Bartz Klauser (Final Fantasy V)
- Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI)
- Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)
- Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)
- Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX)
- Tidus (Final Fantasy X)
- Shantotto (Final Fantasy XI)
- Vaan (Final Fantasy XII)
- Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)
- Y’shtola (Final Fantasy XIV)
For all those applying for the beta, good luck! Did you have a chance to check out the game yet at Comic Con or Evo? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!
Ryoma Hoshi: Check
Kaito Momota: Check
Himeko Yumeno: Check
Angie Yonaga: Check
Danganronpa roll call #1 complete!
How are you liking the character design so far? The game is only a couple months away. Are you as excited to play as I am? Let us know what you think in the comments!
Idea Factory International’s upcoming dungeon crawling RPG will make you conquer your worst fears and nightmares. Mary Skelter Nightmares is coming to the US on the PS Vita September 19th as a digital and physical release.
About Mary Skelter: Nightmares
The Jail suddenly appeared a number of years ago, sinking the city deep into the ground. There, the Jail had power over eerie creatures called “Marchens.”Within the prison was a boy named Jack – living a life of suffering, tortured day in and day out, in a world where all dreams, hopes, peace, and humanity had been lost for as long as the people could remember.
Then one day, amidst the darkness that prevailed, a girl who called herself a member of the Blood Team came and rescued Jack from the prison. This marked the beginning of fate – of Jack’s and the Blood Maidens’ escape from the Jail…
Jack and the Blood Team will face countless perils in regaining all that has been lost, to finally escape once and for all!
- Walking Nightmares The dungeon-crawling RPG genre gets a twist when special enemies can chase you through the dungeons! Lay traps to make your escape, or try to take them down!
- Blood-drenched Transformations! Characters can transform with stronger stats and extra skills, but if they fight too much they may enter Blood Skelter Mode, where they go completely berserk!
- Everyone’s got a Job Strategize your dungeon battles by assigning different classes to your characters, unlocking new skills, stats, and character portraits!