Fan of the Dragon Ball Xenoverse series? Picked up a Nintendo Switch but never got around to picking up Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2? If so, you’ll be glad to hear that Bandai Namco is bringing Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 to the Nintendo Switch this September!
Xenoverse 2 will have special Switch functionality, utilizing Joy Con motion controls and includes a 6 player local play mode -features exclusive to the Switch.
Additional options include playing locally with a friend and a more in-depth avatar creation system as well as battle adjustments.
Here is a quick overview, and screenshots:
It’s Time to Go Super Saiyan on Nintendo Switch
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 builds upon the highly popular Dragon Ball Xenoverse with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switch includes Nintendo Switch-specific features and a different way of playing with your friends both locally and online.
- Switch specific controls and functionality, for example perform the Kamehameha and Spirit Bomb with the Joy-Con motion controls.
- Six player local play mode (additional Nintendo Switch units required).
- Use individual Joy-Con controllers to play the game with a friend locally.
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe.
- More in-depth avatar creation system and battle adjustments compared to Dragon Ball Xenoverse.
Are you going to be picking up this title for the Switch? Let us know in the comments!