After MVCI was shown during E#, Sony announced a story mode demo was released, and we had a chance to play through it. You can check it out below.
Capcom has announced Mega Man legacy Collection 2 will be heading to Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC. The game will launch August 8 for $19.99 in North America bot physically and digitally.
You can check out the launch trailer, screenshots and a quick overview below.
The legacy continues with this collection of four of the iconic Blue Bomber’s classic side-scrolling adventures, complete with all-new features and new ways to play these expansive games. A follow up to Mega Man Legacy Collection which contained the series’ original 8-bit titles, Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 spans the evolution and retro revolution of the series! Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 will be available beginning August 8, 2017 in North America for an MSRP of $19.99 both at retail (PlayStation 4, Xbox One) and as a digital download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. (Editor’s Note: In Europe, it will be available as a digital-only title.)
- 4-in-1 Timeless Adventures – Experience the legacy of long-time video game icon Mega Man with these four most recent classics from the core series:
- Mega Man 7 – This 16-bit side-scrolling classic introduces an in-game shop with power-ups, plus a mysterious rival Bass and his wolf-like companion Treble.
- Mega Man 8 – The Blue Bomber leaps into 32-bit in even more colorful stages with impressive fully animated and voiced story sequences for the first time.
- Mega Man 9 – This entry marks a triumphant return to the series’ roots with 8- bit visuals, music, and gameplay. Play as Proto Man and take on Fake Man in the included add-on content.
- Mega Man 10 – Play as Mega Man, Proto Man, or Bass in this fun, challenging 8-bit quest. Battle the deadly Mega Man Killer robots in the three included add-on stages.
- First-timer Friendly – For those new to the series, this collection introduces a new option to play the games with additional armor as they learn the ropes during their first playthrough. Save checkpoints have also been added for easy reload.
- New Remix Challenge Mode – Play classic stages like never before and put skills to the test in unique boss rush and stage remixes!
- Mega Man Museum – Explore the legacy of these games’ original releases with a historic archive that includes hundreds of development materials such as concept designs, sketches, production art, and more.
Marvel vs Capcom Infinite had a huge announcement yesterday, introducing some returning characters, new characters and a release date.
As of today, gameplay footage has hit the internet showing off five minutes of gameplay with the following characters:
Hawkeye and Hulk versus Thor and Strider Hiryu, Chris Redfield and Hulk versus Strider Hiryu and Ultron, Ultron and Chris versus Thor and Chun-Li, and Hulk and Chun-Li versus Hawkeye and Strider Hiryu.
You can check out the footage below or by clicking this link.
Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite is due out for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on September 19.
Fighting game fans, brace yourselves. Some juicy news is heading your way!
Marvel VS Capcom: Infinite will be heading to PS4, Xbox One, and PC September 19, 2017. Pre-orders are now available today!
A limited Marvel VS Capcom: Inifinite Collector’s Edition will also be available for pre-order. It will include:
Four premium character dioramas of Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Mega Man X and Chun-Li, a case filled with six Infinity Stone replicas, as well as SteelBook packaging that contains the Deluxe Edition of the game.
In addition to the sweet collector’s edition, characters on the roster you can expect to see:
- Rocket Raccoon
- Strider Hiryu
- Chris Redfield
Each newly-added character will feature unique abilities, iconic special moves and will join other previously-announced characters, including Captain Marvel, Iron Man and Captain America from the Marvel side, and Ryu, Mega Man X and Morrigan from Capcom. The use of powerful, game-changing Infinity Stones further deepens the customized gameplay and allows players to equip and unleash elemental in-game powers, such as Time, Power and Space.
Capcom has announced that they will be offering PC players a free glimpse into several new features and enhancements coming to Street Fighter V’s Capcom Fighters Network (CFN) online experience.
Beginning on March 28th at 1pm PST / 9pm GMT and running to April 3rd at 12pm PST / 8pm GMT, current and new Street Fighter V players will be able to experience the improved CFN system and test out the new Season 2 balance adjustments for free.
This trial offer will be limited to Steam users and will only feature online modes, but will be completely free to play for both current and new players. All available characters, including the recently-released Kolin, will be unlocked for play. Once the test is concluded, Capcom will make further adjustments to optimize the new CFN and it will make its official release to both PS4 and PC players soon after.
Here is a list of improvements and new features coming to the new CFN:
- Matchmaking Improvements
- For most players, it will take less time to find an opponent in online matches. Matchmaking logic will help players avoid being frequently matched with the same opponent.
- Ranked and Casual Match Loading Times
- There will be a shorter transition when going into a Ranked or Casual match.
- Interactive Timeline
- On the new CFN home menu, a live feed of Friends’ activities will be presented on an interactive Timeline. Using the Timeline, players can immediately add a recent match to their Replay List, view a Fighter Profile, manage Friends, and adjust Timeline display settings.
- Friend Management System
- In addition to adding someone to Favorites, players can now blacklist players or add friends and follow them on CFN.
- “Rage Quit” Penalty System
- Special “rage quit” player profile icons will appear on profiles with frequent disconnections. Matchmaking logic will take into account online behavior and frequent disconnectors will be matched with similar opponents.
- Training Mode – User Settings Saved
- Training Mode settings will be saved and will carry over to the next time the mode is accessed.
- Battle Lounge Country Flags
- Country flags will appear in Battle Lounges, allowing players to locate competition in their region.
- Country / League Based Rankings
- Players will be able to filter leaderboards based on Country or League.
- In-Game Announcer Voice
- The in-game announcer will provide players and opponents with stats using data pulled from the server.
- Fighter Profile Stats
- More detailed stats will be tracked and presented on Fighter Profiles.