Soedesco has announced that they will publish a physical edition of Chilean game studio AOne Games’ upcoming PlayStation 4-exclusive fighting game Omen of Sorrow in late 2018.
Here is a brief overview and trailer of the title.
Omen of Sorrow features 12 perfectly designed legendary creatures inspired by gloomy European myths, such as a vampire, succubus and werewolf. The game offers stunning Unreal Engine 4-powered graphics. The battle system of Omen of Sorrow revolves strongly around player skill, ensuring a captivating experience for veterans and newcomers alike.
A Fresh Take on the Classics, Created by Experts
Omen of Sorrow was created by a team of fighting game enthusiasts, aiming to combine the best elements of the classics into the ultimate fighting game experience. By visiting many events during development, AOne games took inspiration from the community of hardcore fighting game fans. This has resulted in a refreshing new take on the genre, with a flawless online multiplayer experience. Besides online combat, Omen of Sorrow also offers players an elaborate single player mode with epic boss fights, and a local multiplayer mode to compete against friends.
- Revel in perfect design inspired by age-old European myths and legends.
- Choose among 12 iconic dark characters, each with unique abilities.
- Engage in epic boss fights in a superb single player mode.
- Enjoy a flawless online and local multiplayer experience.
- Feast your eyes on outstanding Unreal Engine 4 powered graphics