The closed beta for Dissidia Final Fantasy will be from Friday, August 24th (9pm Pacific) through Sunday, September 3rd (9pm Pacific) for the PlayStation 4. North America and Latin America will have until August 20th to register for a chance to participate in the beta.
In DISSIDIA FINAL FANTASY NT, fighting game fans will be able to try their hand at the team-based brawler, playing as memorable heroes and villains from the FINAL FANTASY series. Players will be able to experience fast-paced and exhilarating 3-on-3 battles across familiar arenas with the help of powerful and epic summons including Ifrit, Shiva and Odin.
Square-Enix has also confirmed that Jecht will be joining the console release of Dissidia Final Fantasy NT.
The closed beta test will enable players to the team-based fighting game using 14 playable characters:
- Warrior of Light (Final Fantasy)
- Firion (Final Fantasy II)
- Onion Knight (Final Fantasy III)
- Cecil Harvey (Final Fantasy IV)
- Bartz Klauser (Final Fantasy V)
- Terra Branford (Final Fantasy VI)
- Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy VII)
- Squall Leonhart (Final Fantasy VIII)
- Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX)
- Tidus (Final Fantasy X)
- Shantotto (Final Fantasy XI)
- Vaan (Final Fantasy XII)
- Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)
- Y’shtola (Final Fantasy XIV)
For all those applying for the beta, good luck! Did you have a chance to check out the game yet at Comic Con or Evo? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!