Messhof has announced a sequel to the addicting, competitive side-scroller Nidhogg. Nidhogg 2 will be release on PC in 2017. This time around the game will feature online play.
Here on the new features
- Completely overhauled detailed environments and animations
- 10+ levels of fencing goodness
- Local and online multiplayer and tournament mode
- Play single-player against a series of AI opponents with occasional special challenge rounds
- New soundtrack featuring music by Mux Mool, Dose One, Daedelus and more!
- Even more stuff we’ll talk about soon
Nidhogg 2 will be playable in the Indie District at TwitchCon, and will have an Indie Stage live stream, on October 1 at 5:15 p.m. PT.
Be sure to check out the Reveal trailer below.