Square Enix announced at the Final Fantasy 30th Anniversary Opening Ceremony, that Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age will launch for PlayStation 4 in North America and Europe on July 11, and in Japan and Asia on July 13.
Here is a quick overview of the improvements on the game.
- High-resolution upgrades for backgrounds, character models, and all 2D parts including fonts
- High-resolution upgrades for movie scenes
- Introduction of current generation visual expression
- 7.1ch surround support
- High-quality voice support
- English and Japanese voices (switch between them in the game configuration)
- Original and newly re-recorded BGMs (switch between them in the game configuration)
- Shorter load times
- Auto-save functionality added
- Improved speed mode and speed mode operability