Today an announcement and release date has broken out for the up coming game, Drawn to Death, a new title coming from Twisted Metals creator David Jaffe.
Drawn to Death is a game that is set entirely inside the pages of a high school kid’s notebook. All of the kid’s creative drawings come to life and battle it out in what is described as a “highly competitive, fast paced, online action game.” The will be hitting Playstation 4, April 4, 2017, and will be available free to anyone who is subscribed to Playstation Plus.
David Jaffe has also released five new feature coming to the game at launch, which you can read below.
- Sphinx Missions: Wake the mysterious Sphinx and see if you can solve her eight battle-focused riddles. For every riddle solved, a new weapon — or a new level — will be rewarded!
- Character-centric Missions: Besides leveling up characters, players will also have the opportunity to work through 15 action-packed missions per each of the six launch characters. Earn costumes and rare Taunts as you work your way through your favorite characters. Master all of the character missions and you may come face to face with the Volcano God!
- Mystery Boxes: Who doesn’t love Mystery Boxes?! The Drawn To Death Mystery Boxes are filled to the brim with amazing character taunts and insanely creative character skins. Get a free Mystery Box just by playing three matches online and then earn Mystery Boxes for every 150 kills you execute on the battlefield!
- Climb the Tower: The Drawn To Death launch tower is based on the theme Dark Fairy Tales, and if you play in ranked mode, you’ll have a chance to reach the tower’s top, earning insane stickers for every floor you reach!
- Insane Mystery Special Offer: I’m not at liberty to go into detail or spoil the surprise but let me just say this: “Destroy my enemies and my life… is yours!”