So I was minding my own business this night when I got a message from Microsoft, they tell me my pre-order has been delayed until December 31st of 2017……Soooo, another delay for the already Delayed South Park game? what could be happening? fine tuning? some sort of trouble? only time will tell!!
Ubisoft has announced that South Park: The Fractured but Whole has been delayed from its original Q1 2017 release date and will be scheduled for a fiscal 2017-18 release window. The news comes from Ubisoft’s third-quarter 2016 – 2017 sales report.
The game is still set to release for Playstation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
- 7 Digital Novels – Learn more about each Overlord in these exclusive novels!
- Digital Character Art Book – 21 pages filled with art of the Overlords and all your faithful servants!
- Digital Rough Sketches Art Book – 18 pages of character sketches!
- PC Wallpapers – 6 wallpapers so you can bring the Underworld to your PC!
- Original Soundtrack – 11 tracks by composer Tenpei Sato!
THQ Nordic has announced Darksider: Warmastered Edition has been delayed to November 22. The game was originally was planned to release October 25, for Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
Deceived by the forces of evil into prematurely bringing about the end of the world, War – the first Horseman of the Apocalypse – stands accused of breaking the sacred law by inciting a war between Heaven and Hell. In the slaughter that ensued, the demonic forces defeated the heavenly hosts and laid claim to the Earth.
Brought before the sacred Charred Council, War is indicted for his crimes and stripped of his powers. Dishonored and facing his own death, War is given the opportunity to return to Earth to search for the truth and punish those responsible.
Hunted by a vengeful group of Angels, War must take on the forces of Hell, forge uneasy alliances with the very demons he hunts, and journey across the ravaged remains of the Earth on his quest for vengeance and vindication.
- Apocalyptic Power – Unleash the wrath of War, combining brutal attacks and supernatural abilities to decimate all who stand in your way
- Extreme Arsenal – Wield a devastating arsenal of angelic, demonic and Earthly Weapons; and blaze a trail of destruction atop Ruin, War’s fiery phantom steed
- Epic Quest – Battle across the wastelands and demon-infested dungeons of the decimated Earth in your quest for vengeance and redemption
- Character Progression – Uncover powerful ancient relics, upgrade your weapons, unlock new abilities, and customize your gameplay style
- Battle Heaven and Hell – Battle against all who stand in your way – from war-weary angelic forces to Hell’s hideous demon hordes
- Warmastered Edition Features:
- PS4, Xbox One and Wii U versions of Darksiders (Wrath of War)
- Native 1080p rendering resolution
- Doubled all the texture resolutions
- Rendering improvements and rework
- Better shadow rendering quality
- Post processing effects
- 60 FPS in moment to moment gameplay (PS4, Xbox One, PC, 30 for Wii U)
Today there is news that Illfonic’s Friday the 13th game has been delayed from Fall 2016 to Spring 2017.The delay is seemingly due to standard game development stuff, I for one am ok with that since if you release a game when its not done, horrible things can happen (I’m looking at you FNAF World)
The bigger news is that developer IllFonic is adding a single-player campaign to Friday the 13th. The story mode is currently set to launch in the summer of 2017, a few months after the multiplayer rolls out. What will the story of the game be? we can only speculate, like maybe you play as Jason on the hunt for teenager blood! or maybe you’re a teenager trying to survive.
Other details; Tommy Jarvis will be a playable character, Packanack Lodge will be added as the third map, and there will be offline AI bots. Are you disappointed in this news? I know I am NOT, woo story mode!