PM Studios and Acttil announced they are bringing the rhythm game Musynx to Switch in early 2018.North America will have both physically and digital copies available on launch.
Here’s an overview and screenshots of the title below:
Originally developed and published as a mobile app, Musynx has received overwhelmingly positive reviews and fan feedback from all over the world. PM Studios is now stepping in to help for this Nintendo Switch version to give it an all-new look from the inside out. The game will feature over 50 musical selections at release! Those who played Musynx on mobile are sure to have a familiar, yet totally fresh, experience when it releases on Nintendo Switch in 2018!
- Switch up the Music! – Rock out to over 50 tracks on Nintendo Switch, featuring genres like pop, rock, trance, R&B, classical, and more!
- Test Your Rhythm! – Simple yet challenging gameplay will put your rhythm to the ultimate test!
- Become the Melody Maestro! – Each button press plays part of the song –tapping to the rhythm is the key to a complete musical experience!
- How Do You Like Your Music? – Easy, Hard, and even “Inferno”–you have full control over how you want to play!
- Pump Up the Artwork! – Each track has a unique artistic presentation to get you amped up along with the music!