YummyYummyTummy has announced that Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion is coming to PlayStation 4 on December 12.
The game, which first launched for PS Vita in July, complements the story of Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire, which launched for PlayStation 4 at the same time.
Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion for PlayStation 4 is cross-buy with the PS Vita version, meaning if you already purchased it or received it as a free bonus by pre-ordering Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire back in July, you will already own the PlayStation 4 version. Otherwise, it will cost $19.99.
The PlayStation 4 version of Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion features enhanced visual effects and runs at 60 frames per second.
Here’s an overview of the game, via YummyYummyTummy:
In Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion for PlayStation Vita you control Princess Cecille’s rival, Legatus Laendur, who is leading an army to overthrow the royal family. These stories told on both platforms complement each other to build the rich universe of Fenumia. Rule your Empire between brutal battles and make gut-wrenching decisions that change the fate of your country and your people. Will you blackmail a prince to gain a strength buff or tax a starving village to revive one of your characters? Fallen Legion pushes players to make difficult decisions and witness the consequences of their choices.
- A Legion At Your Command – Control up to four characters simultaneously, master devastating combos and counter enemy attacks with a well-timed block in Fallen Legion’s unique battle system.
- Every Choice Changes Your Empire – Players must make split-second decisions to rule their empire. These choices impact the game’s story.
- Two Experiences, Two Stories – Written by Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward editor Ben Bateman, Fallen Legion shows the scars of war from two perspectives in two different games.
- Talented Voice Acting Cast – Fallen Legion stars Xanthe Huynh (Persona 5) as Cecille and Darrel Delfin as Laendur. Additional voiceover work by Kira Buckland, Jalen Cassell, Alan Lee, and Dorah Fine.
- Magnificent 2D Artwork – From the fangs on our menacing manticore to each sun-kissed brick in Fenumia’s castle, all of the artwork has been hand-drawn to create a stunning world.