Square Enix announced that Dissidia Final Fantasy NT will launch for PlayStation 4 on January 11 in Japan and on January 30 in North America.
In North America, the game will be available in the following editions:
Ultimate Collector’s Edition ($189.99) – Exclusive from the Square Enix Online Store
- Warrior of Light bust figure (8.25” tall)
- Official soundtrack with 15 tracks selected from the Dissidia series and newly recorded music
- 80-page hardback artbook
- Season Pass that gives access to six new playable characters and content post launch
- SteelBook case unique to the “UCE”
- Collector’s Box featuring legendary Final Fantasy characters
SteelBook Brawler Edition ($59.99)
Customers who pre-order from participating retailers will receive one of three limited edition SteelBook designs at random. Each SteelHook design features a different set of iconic Final Fantasy heroes and villains to trade and collect.
Digital Edition ($59.99) and Digital Deluxe Edition ($84.99)
Fans interested in a digital-only version can pre-order from the PlayStation Store to instantly receive a mini-soundtrack featuring five songs plus access to the ‘Nameless Warrior’ character skin for Warrior of Light. The Digital Deluxe Edition also includes the Season Pass.