Inspired from hits like Jets Set Radio, and Mirrors edge, comes a new title from Midgar Studio and Fusty Game, Hover: Rovolt of Gamers. A title which takes players in a futuristic open-world game full of amazing jumps and high speeds.
You can check out some main features, screenshots and trailer below.
● An Amazing City: Hover City is a huge futuristic city full of colors. Its buildings offer breathtaking vertical playgrounds.
● Total Freedom: Explore the open-world city from its skyline to the underground while doing “parkour”, tricks and high-speed races.
● Build Your Team: Unlock 9 playable characters and improve their skills to create the
● Various Gameplay: The core action is based on nervous races and amazing tricks, but the game also offers many alternative ways to play from stealth missions to sport matches with friends.
● Choose Your Experience: Instantly switch from single player to multiplayer, whenever you want. Play in first or third-person, or activate the auto camera that mixes both and offers a dynamic experience.
● Create Your Own Challenges: Without leaving the game, use a very simple editor to create your own challenges playable in solo or multiplayer.
Hover: Revolt of Gamers is set to hit Steam on May 31 and consoles later on down the line.
One thought on ““Hover:Revolt of Gamers” is pure Jet Set Radio Nostalgia, and will be coming to Steam May 31”