If your mother has never watched Star Wars and elderberries are stupid! then you’ll be pleased to know that you can further roast your friends with even more add on’s to Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator.
Coming out July 25 for the PC and mobile games, we get a new protagonist: Postal Dude.
Yes, Vile Monarch has collaborated with the disappointingly polite people at Running With Scissors to bring Postal Dude to the game, armed with nothing more than a barrage of vaguely profane language delivered by the original Postal voice actor Rick Hunter no less.
What has been your best insult from the game so far? Let us know in the comments!
Vile Monarch has announced they will be bringing Oh….Sir The Insult Simulator to Playstation 4.
Oh….Sir The Insult Simulator is currently on Steam and is one hell of a game to play with friends, your favorite insult-em-up, will launch on PlayStation 4 in Spring 2017.
You can check out screenshots, a trailer and features below:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!