Today Natsume Inc announced that Harvest Moon 64 will launch for the Nintendo Wii U. The first in a series of surprises, celebrating the series’ 20th anniversary, this classic originally for the Nintendo 64 will be available digitally on the Wii U and will be available February 23rd in North America. This fan-favorite re-release isn’t all Natsume has in store for the 20th anniversary — tons of surprise launches, announcements, and more are still yet to come throughout 2017!
You can check out a quick overview below.
Harvest Moon 64
Head to the country for a new challenge in Harvest Moon 64! Hard work is rewarded as you struggle to bring prosperity back to a neglected farm. Work the land, pick up odd-jobs, and get to know the neighbors!
- Tons of new seasonal vegetables and fruits
- Raise cows, chickens, and sheep
- New items and gifts, including tools that increase in power as you master them
- One of the town’s five eligible women may prove to be the love of your life
- Celebrate seasonal festivals with the townsfolk
- Enjoy horse and dog racing