Some exciting new announcements came from Idea Factory’s Press Event, held last Thursday night in San Francisco. IFI announced three new games coming to the western shores in 2017, you can read more details about the three titles below.
- Take the fight into Overdrive! Characters can transform into their stronger split personalities mid-battle, but be strategic – too many transformations will lead to Fatigue!
- Customize Combos! Customize attacks for each character, and do more damage with Riot Combos!
- A Traitor Amongst You Depending on your choices, one team member will betray you. Find the traitor in visual-novel style interrogation sequences, and change the game’s ending!
- 12 Handsome Bachelors Fall in love as these 12 bachelors battle for your heart in this historical fantasy!
- Over 80 Hours of Romance With over 30 different endings, immerse yourself in the world of Hakuoki through its compelling tale of romance, friendship, and betrayal!
- Beauty at Your Fingertips Fluid animation and vibrant art breathes life into this climatic era in Japan’s history! Then, view all of the art in a gorgeous photo gallery.
Mary Skelter: Nightmares (PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®TV) – Summer 2017
- Walking Nightmares The dungeon-crawling RPG genre gets a twist when special enemies can chase you through the dungeons! Lay traps to make your escape, or try to face them down!
- Blood-drenched Transformations! Characters can transform with stronger stats and extra skills, but if they fight too much they may enter Blood Skelter Mode, where they go completely berserk!
- Everyone’s got a Job Strategize your dungeon battles by assigning different classes to your characters, unlocking new skills, stats, and character portraits!
Personally I am very excited for Mary Skelter, it sounds like my type of game, the fact that it is on the PS Vita is even better because that means I will be able to take it with my anywhere.
What do you guys think? Are you excited for one of these titles? let us know in the comments.