Bandia Namco has announced Saban’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle is Heading to PS4 and Xbox One January 2017.
Here is a quick overview:
Saban’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle features levels that are reminiscent of classic episodes from the first two seasons of Saban’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle TV show. The game enables players to select their Power Ranger of choice and level-up his or her abilities throughout the game as they fight grotesque enemies and bosses. Adept use of martial arts, weapons, and giant Megazord™ battles will play crucial roles in ensuring players’ victory against evil. Saban’s Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle will also feature a robust local co-op multiplayer mode where players can combine their powers to execute special attacks and spectacular displays of martial arts power. By utilizing the game’s skill tree, players can use points to learn new moves and abilities.
- CLASSIC POWER RANGER DNA INTACT: Morph, use weapons & martial arts, and summon the larger-than-life Megazord!
- INTUITIVE & DEEP BATTLE SYSTEM: Includes light, heavy, weapon and projectile attacks. Players will be able to integrate weapon strikes into different combo strings!
- LEVELING & CUSTOMIZATION: Players can level-up and unlock new moves, attacks and weapons.
- UNLOCKABLE CHARACTERS: Unlock Tommy Oliver in his Green & White Ranger costumes as well as the human characters Rocky, Aisha, Adam & Kat from MMPR season 2!
- NOSTALGIC: Each level is based on a classic episode from the TV series. The levels are fi lled with familiar dialogue, background details, cut scenes, and enemies pulled straight from the fi rst two seasons of the show!
Be sure to check out the screenshots and trailer below.
0 thoughts on “Classic Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Beat-Em-Up is Heading to PS4 and Xbox One”