The show will kick off at 10:00 AM on Saturday with the PlayStation Showcase, and from there, you’ll be let loose to play all weekend long!
Capcom Cup will also be returning to PlayStation Experience this year, with the finals taking place on Saturday at 6:00 PM. Watch the top qualifying players from the Capcom Pro Tour compete for more than $250,000 in prizing and the chance to be crowned the Street Fighter V world champion.
PlayStation Experience 2016 At a Glance
Where: Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA
- Saturday, December 3, 2016, 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday, December 4, 2016, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Two-Day Early Bird Ticket: $60 // Early bird available until Sunday, October 16 or while supplies last (whichever comes first)
- Regular Two-Day Ticket: $75
- Saturday Only Ticket: $45
- Sunday Only Ticket: $40
- Note: We highly recommend you register with your PSN ID when purchasing tickets.
- Tickets Available Now: http://playstation.com/experience-tickets
Over the coming weeks, we’ll have lots more to share about the publishers, developers, games, and activities you can expect at this year’s show.